Teatroteca, the video library of the Centro de Documentación de las Artes Escénicas y de la Música (CDAEM) of the Instituto Nacional de las Artes Escénicas y de la Música (INAEM) makes available on-line and for free six modern stage adaptations of Celestina:
- La Celestina (2008), adapted by Eduardo Galán and directed by Alejandro Arestegui.
- The opera version by Joaquín Nin-Culmell, La Celestina (2008), directed by Ignacio García.
- La Celestina (1988), adapted by Gonzalo Torrente Ballester and directed by Adolfo Marsillach.
- La Celestina (2012), adapted by Eduardo Galán and directed by Mariano de Paco Serrano.
- La Celestina (1999), adapted by Luis García Montero and directed by Joaquín Vida.
- La Celestina allá cerca de las tenerías, a la orilla del río (2004), adapted by Michel Garneau and directed by Robert Lepage.
This is a great chance to watch some of the most important stage adaptations of Celestina of the last decades, in particular for those who were not in Spain when they were in theatres.